Sunday, March 04, 2012

My oldest child

Ella is my big helper. She loves her brothers and plays with them all the time. She will push Rhys on the swing and read to Eli. She loves kindergarten, especially recess. Ella takes gymnastics and plays soccer.

Her current love is doing the monkey bars:


Ella is my little author. She has written and illustrated multiple books. Here is a school assignment she did that I enjoyed:

"When I am 100...I will be big and strong and I will be a farmer and I will be in a big house and will need very very big clothes and I will be happy."

Ella is an artist. Here is a painting she did at school:

I have the pleasure of being Ella's soccer coach. We are the "Stars". It sure was windy and cold when this picture was taken...
I love my oldest child.

No comments: