Sunday, March 04, 2012

My little man

Eli is my runner. He loves to run and jump and sword fight. He loves playing with his action figures, particularly Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Spiderman, Mr. Incredible, his Bublebee transformer, and Emperor Zurg (He calls him "Emper Berzurg" and Ella calls him "Angry Berzurg"). Eli likes to be read to, and loves going to the library. He goes to gymnastics and goes to a parent at-home preschool I have set up with three other moms.

We go to the park a lot. It didn't take long after Ella started doing the monkey bars for Eli to tackle them too. Only he's not tall enough to reach them from the ladder so he needs help up onto them before he can go across.


We play at the school playground almost everyday after school when we pick Ella up.

Eli loves craft projects. Here is one he did at preschool recently. Notice his name at the bottom. I love how he writes his E's.
I love my little Eli man.

No comments: