Sunday, March 04, 2012

The little one

My little Rhys. He loves me. He is very sad if I leave him and would love for me to hold him all the time. He loves balls and sword fighting Eli. He loves being outside. And he loves his stuffed elephant.

Rhys also gets into a lot of trouble...books thrown from bookshelves, food removed from pantry, knives removed from drawer (that has been taken care of now) and toothbrushes in the toilet.

Rhys can say a few words now. He says mama, dada, lala (Ella), Ba (ball), dah (door), makes the elephant sound, and a panting sound for dog.

He loves shoes. He tries to walk around in everyone's shoes. He is most successful with Eli's since those aren't quite so ginormous on him. Here he is in mine...



Rhys loves his trike. He can barely reach the pedals so he mostly scooches around Flinstone style.
Rhys loves riding the rocking horse in our backyard. He can get on and off on his own.


As the third child Rhys thinks he can do what he sees his older siblings do. I am surprised we haven't had to go to the ER yet. Here he is climbing at a playground...
And here he is on a big kid swing (Ella is pushing him). May I remind you he is only 16 months old.

He may try to grow up fast, but he is still my baby. I still carry him in the Mei Tai carrier I made.
I love my little Rhys.

No comments: