Wednesday, August 10, 2011

this elephant has two teeth!


Some updates:

Rhys is elephant walking.
He really wants to be walking and loves it when I hold his hands and help him walk around. Here he is on the lawn at my parent's house in Utah:


I don't have a picture of this, but Rhys has two teeth! (front bottom) He is growing up so fast!

We love going to the beach. We live a mile from the Gulf of Mexico and go to the beach about once a week. Sand castles are fun, but so is getting buried...




Our new home has grass! We love having a lawn and the kids love running through the sprinklers.


We bought a new fridge for the house we are renting. Ella loves that she can get her own water from the fridge's water dispenser. I love that Ella can get her own water and wants to get Eli's and mine, and her dads...


Chris has started his new job (finally). He sees an impressive amount of patients each shift and feels like he's pulling his weight so that is good. I like that he doesn't work as much as he did in residency. It's almost like I have a husband!

Our next adventure is that school starts next week. I'll keep you posted...

No comments: