Sunday, April 24, 2011

elephants!

We recently went to the Pima County Fair. We watched the Sea Lion show, checked out the live stock and "helped" Farmer John (the children get to harvest fake vegetables, fruit, and eggs, and even milk a fake cow).

These are all very fun, but it wouldn't be the fair without...

Rides:


The petting zoo:



Riding an elephant:


Actually this was the first time we've done the elephant ride, but it was pretty cool.

And now I have the urge to watch "State Fair."

3 comments:

Chris and Annie said...

We have almost identical blog backgrounds, just thought you'd like to know how cool you are.

Julia said...

I would just like to say that I am jealous of the whole riding an elephant thing. Although, simultaneously I may feel bad for the elephant...

Cassandra said...

funny you say that because I'm in the process of watching it as you speak, haha.