Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Rhys update

Rhys is now six months old. I can't believe how big my baby is already.

This was taken on our walk to pick Ella up from preschool. I was sure he'd stay awake...



Rhys can stay in a sitting position, but cannot get into a sitting position on his own.


I love this picture for many reasons. First is his hair. Rhys always has hair sticking up. Second is that he looks like he's been caught doing something he shouldn't be doing...like eating food instead of nursing. I had a hard time coping with him starting to eat "real" food, but now I've come to terms with it.



Enjoying his first swing ride.

Rhys is showing me more each day how he is different from his older brother and sister. Case in point: he rolls over as a form of mobility. Ella and Eli would only roll over if they were on their stomachs and wanted to be on their backs. Rhys rolls all over the house. I love it!

I love my baby Rhys.

No comments: