Friday, June 06, 2008

welcome home

What a great new home we have!

This morning we walked to one of the neighborhood pools for a swim. Ella loves to swim with her dad in the big pool and I love that there is a little pool she can play in while I watch Eli (this is my plan for when Chris begins residency next month). We all love that we can walk to the pool. I know it is hot here, but who can complain when you can swim away the heat?

Did I mention our house? I love it. I couldn't begin to explain all the reasons why, but for those of you who know me well it will suffice to say that the walls are a creamy shade of mild yellow.

And our backyard is great too. I know that there is no grass, but the pebbles we have are fine with me. Ella loves to draw with chalk on the cement and I love that it is small, and enclosed so I can let her play out there while I cook.


As you can see, Ella also loves the orange trees in our backyard.

As an orphan named Annie once said, "I think I'm gonna like it here."

2 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Welcome home Williams. We for one are excited you're here!

Tyler and Naomi said...

I am glad you guys are liking AZ! When I get home to see my family next time we will have to plan a trip to see you guys! My mom would love to see family!