Saturday, June 28, 2008

a success

We now have only one child who wears diapers. Sigh. They grow up so fast...wait, I mean, Hooray!
Ella began her potty training on Monday. Chris nearly moved out that afternoon when Ella drank too much juice (my fault) and had diarrhea--luckily she had the accidents in the bathroom and Chris is still living with us.
Ella is a quick learner and improves everyday with her ability to know when she needs to go and make it to the potty in time. Today I moved her toilet from the family room to the bathroom with confidence that she will make it to the bathroom in time. If we survive church tomorrow I might start letting her out of the house again (all trips to the park and library etc were temporarily canceled this week.)
I didn't take any photos of this process (how embarrassing would that be!) but here are some pictures from our recent family vacations to Harriman Ranch and Disneyland:

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I am green with envy at this moment. Go Ella!! Go Mommy! Sounds like you guys are having a ball amist all the heat. We miss you.