Saturday, September 08, 2012

Ahhhh is for Autumn.

Today felt like September.  A September that feels like Autumn.  Like the Septembers in Salt Lake City and St. Louis.  Like the Septembers that I love and miss. 

Sigh. 

I do love Tucson, but Septembers here are usually much hotter than August (August cools down for the Monsoons) and this has ruined my love affair with my birth-month.  Autumn is my favorite season, you see, and today it felt like Autumn.  Ahhhh.

To enjoy this lovely Autumny September day we made an excursion to the zoo.


 See the baby elephant?  I got to see it nursing. 


It was especially fun to see Rhys get excited about the animals.  Here he is pointing out the lions.



 And I just love this picture.

I hope you get to enjoy some Autumn weather this September too.

No comments: