Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my gymnists

Ella and Eli love to go to gymnastics. Eli has an outlet for all his energy, has learned to do summersaults, and is working on his balance on the balance beam. Ella has gained a lot of arm strength as she practices her hand stands and cartwheels. She is (in my opinion) impressively good at the balance beam.

They recently had an observation day and I took a lot of video. But I feel lazy and won't be loading the video for you to see (unless you request it). Here are the three pictures I did take:



See how happy he is to do gymnastics?


This is Ella on the balance beam. I thought the lighting was cool in this shot.


You can see some of the gym equipment in the background. It is a great facility.


I sure hope that we can find a gym in Corpus Christi.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Um, hello...I had no idea you are moving to Corpus Cristi, of all places on the planet! Since when??? Congrats!

Julia said...

Ella looks so good on that balance beam! So natural. love it.