Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Vacation overview

My family spent the last week up in Oregon. It is always fun to visit family and we are never ready to leave. Now we get to enjoy these great picture memories...


First we went to a cabin up in Sunriver:


We loved the cooler weather and the nature all around us. we went for bike rides and nature walks.




This is our booty from the nature walk


The cabin had a hot tub...


We floated down the Deschutes river.


We played with our aunts and uncles

and we played with our cousins.


Back in Medford...

We visited the science museum:



Ella's favorite room was the bubble room


We played at Grandma and Grandpa's house:

Ella loves her cousin


Fun in the sandbox


We played lots of games.


I even got a girls day out!


Julia and Gray paid us a surprise visit.

Of course there was swimming.

Chris taught Ella to dive.


Then we flew home.

You know a vacation is successful if you are completely worn out:



2 comments:

Julia said...

wow what a synopsis.

The Skillmans said...

Dang! Sad we missed seeing you guys. Looks like the kids all had a great time. I'm just glad I missed all the game nights. I get really upset when you and Chris stomp everyone with your stealthy game skillery.

Why do I get all itchy when I look at the hot tub pic??