Tuesday, February 09, 2010

my dream...or nightmare

I spent the afternoon watching another woman show me how dirty my house is. It was quite humbling. Apparently I should never even bother vacuuming again until I buy a Kirby Vacuum. This is an AMAZING machine. And I really really want one. Unfortunately my finances won't let me buy a vacuum that costs more than my car did.

Now I get to live with the nightmares that will come from knowing how dirty my floors still are after I vacuum. Really, I don't think I'll bother vacuuming at all. Maybe if I go on strike Chris will let me sell an organ and buy a Kirby.

3 comments:

Erin said...

The Kirby man came and visited us a few months ago. I've been dreaming of owning one ever since. I'm saving my pennies, but at the rate I'm going, it might take me 20 years - at which point I'll probably have died already from dust inhalation.

Unknown said...

i have never even heard of this kirby vacuum thing but i want one. i like this idea of selling an organ. i need to look into that :)

Katie said...

Sadly, I lost an entire afternoon to these kirby people as well and alas...am still kirbyless.