Saturday, September 26, 2009

My happy birthday

I've been updating our family photo albums and I noticed that we have picture documentation of everyone's birthdays except for mine. So I told Chris he absolutely had to take pictures of my birthday celebration. I envisioned multiple pictures of me opening presents and eating birthday cake. What I got was a whopping two pictures. Two pictures to make up for eight years of no pictures on my birthday. Sigh. Thanks to Chris for these great pictures:



Ella and Eli both thought I needed help blowing out the candles.



Curious about the cake? This is the best cake ever. It's a yellow cake with a broiled nut topping. It is brown sugar, butter, milk, and pecans mixed together and broiled on the cake. Soooo yummy.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Mal! Your cake looks yummy - did you make it for yourself!?